Criteria for entering
Who can enter?
international organisations with a regional office in the GCC.
Organisations (public & private) founded in the GCC.
What are the judges looking for?
- Clear strategy and visions
- Exemplary business achievements
- Evidence of financial growth
- Strong client and supply chain relationships
- Evidence of innovation and sustainability
- Excellent workforce culture, including training and development and health and safety
- Stand-out performance that particularly merits this award – the ‘wow’ factor
How to enter?
- Register online to create your account
- Click on ‘Enter now’
- Choose which award category or categories you would like to enter
- Complete the online entry form/s
- Click ‘Submit’
- Pay online to complete submission *discounts apply to multiple submissions
What is the Judging Process?
The judging will take place in two stages:
- Our judges will review all written/video entries and score the quality.
- Judges will convene to make their decision on winners.
If you become shortlisted……………
- Win more work by showcasing your innovations, leadership, success, and support for the GCC Visions
- Promote your brand image, boost your employee morale, and gain recognition for your hard work
- Gain publicity through media coverage in broadcast media, regional and trade titles and partners/ sponsors own publications and newsletters
- Unrivalled business opportunity to network and form solid relationships with potential clients
- Congratulate your teams on their success
- Celebrate your achievements